Well, I'm one of the guys who has a fairly intact BCS from under my rear seat but it has the spring marks and some missing pieces. All the codes are there and can be read but it's not easy in a couple of places so having a second 'restored' copy would be nice in order to show others.

My experience has been, the dishonest will always find a way to be dishonest, if they so choose.

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a watermark placed on the blank forms making them easy to identify without compromising the quality. The big pink 45 degree background lettering wouldn't be my preference, too obtrusive.

No matter where your opinions lie on this one, it seems inevitable that there will be better, more difficult to identify repro/resto/fake BCS's out there in the future. I think if ECS were to offer good quality, identifiable reproductions, all the honest guys would use them and not send business to the shadier characters doing 'accurately aged' fakes and selling them on feeBay. I think it would be more effective, long term, to control the activity rather than try to prevent it.

That should sound sorta familiar to any old drag racers around here...