Quote:

Quote:

I'll probably regret this , But

But , I don't see the point of a repop sheet 'IF' you have the orignal.
And 'IF' you have the original just wander down to any local printer and have a photo copy made. Store the original and call it Done.

If , you don't have the original and don't have either the data tag( good chance) It'll be very unlikely you have the original window sticker. You WILL be guessing at the VON and Build date numbers. Sure everything else is obtainable with effort. But if your guessing on part of it, why bother

I'll probably regret this too, I bought my '67 GTX nearly 30 years ago and it had the build sheet in the back seat. It was already crumbling so I double laminated it with clear laminate to preseve it. Fast forward nearly 30 years and now everyone is telling me I was (am) an idiot for doing that, that I've destroyed the values of the BS, on and on, ad infinitum ad nauseum. I'd just like a clean copy that I could display with the car.

Previous owner of my car laminated mine 20-25 years ago and it looks awesome. Granted my car is not a blue chip car but it's still nice to have in good condition. Given the discussions going on about fake/reproduction ones, I'm on the other side of the fence. I'd say you increased the value by laminating the original.

65 Barracuda
70 Challenger