Quote:

I'll probably regret this , But

But , I don't see the point of a repop sheet 'IF' you have the orignal.
And 'IF' you have the original just wander down to any local printer and have a photo copy made. Store the original and call it Done.

If , you don't have the original and don't have either the data tag( good chance) It'll be very unlikely you have the original window sticker. You WILL be guessing at the VON and Build date numbers. Sure everything else is obtainable with effort. But if your guessing on part of it, why bother

Bill, the reason I would is that I would like to display it. I had two in my car. The one behind the glove box disintegrated into powder and flakes. The one behind the seat cushion had those great black "S" shaped imprints all over it. It is in safe keeping. Some of it is unreadable.

I think the copies should be made with a tell tale sign on them to keep them apart from originals. I would not mind the word COPY, REPLACEMENT or FACSIMILE superimposed on a reproduction. (Like large outline letterng on a 45 degree angle in red.) I just want one that is readable that I can display with the car. I will keep the original safe.

FYI, the crime labs can all tell the actual age of a document regardless of its appearance. The FBI in a case here years ago proved the document's paper and printing was the age it needed to be authentic but the signature was made with a pen whose ink had not been invented when the document was printed making the signature bogus.

Craig

Craig

2014 Ram 1500 Laramie, 73 Cuda
Previous mopars: 62 Valiant, 65 Fury III, 68 Fury III, 72 Satellite, 74 Satellite, 89 Acclaim, 98 Caravan, 2003 Durango
Only previous Non-Mopar: Schwinn Tornado