Here it is hanging off the stand, with the drag pak oil pan and some very different looking plumbing showing in the front.

I had to change the pan, pickup, and front cover because all our existing stuff was cut/welded on/modified already ..... It also had a strange crank position sensor I've never seen before, it almost looked homemade and was covered in epoxy, but I was told it might have been for a Viper (?). Not sure what was up with that.

Again, this block isn't released to the public yet. Somebody has to test this stuff in the real world before it goes up for sale....might as well be us!

The combo is 440CI, 392 cam, I can't remember the compression ratio, and I'm not supposed to tell anyone about the heads so I better not say anymore
Sorry, I just turned a wrench to tell you the truth, and I didn't spec all the parts in it.

Hopefully we will be able to keep the crankshaft inside it....This block has billet steel 6 bolt mains, and looks pretty darned tough, but nothing in there appears super thick or super heavy. It's nothing like the Megablocks, R3s, or World Blocks I'm used to seeing from being around MP for the last 5 years. Newer technology.....

5899264-dctc12.jpg (243 downloads)