Myron, I sure wish I had more info on what cars end up going to what shows, but I'm usually not a part of those discussions. I don't usually know about any of that stuff until long after it happens...You've PMd me asking for info about show stuff so many times now, and I always feel bad because I never know anything...sorry about that....it's just the way things are right now.

As for the Lily car, I believe it has been mothballed about 2 miles from my house in Auburn Hills. There it sits, far as I know.

And you bet: I do feel very lucky to be involved with it!

AFAIK the graphics wrap package is exclusive...

We have not weighed it, however we've probably added about 100-150lbs to it with all the turbo stuff which would put it around 3250 dry. But then it's going to take a whole bunch of ice water to fill the intercooler, and we're looking at other liquid coolers, safety items need to be addressed, etc which will probably tack on a tad bit more weight. At that point, we'll probably be looking at ways to take the weight back off again without butchering it (we realize the historical significance of it...the only cutting has been for intercooler plumbing....easy to restore).

Sorry I have to be a little bit mysterious re: the HP target and all the gory details....you never know, I might decide to write a book about this someday. I will say the turbo should be capable of 20lbs of boost, though. Nobody expects the 904 and the 8&3/4 to be able to handle that, the stock block is probably a bad idea so that has been changed, radial stocker slicks were never really made to do what we're doing, and so on...so there is alot of work left to do.

It's being built mostly to push the G3 Hemi envelope as far as possible with one "power adder". Currently, alot of guys are boring stock blocks paper thin, sleeving all 8, boosting them AND spraying them until the sleeves let go in their 4300lb 4 door Chrysler product.... It's getting out of hand...there has to be a better way, so we are going to test a new engine block that MP has not released yet to see what it will take. More info on that tomorrow.

Hope you guys enjoyed the pics, I'll post a few more soon.

Good times ahead