Quote:

Look at the tires in the picture, they are big and meaty, not stock size. Could be 15's. Look at the front bumper on the 67 wagon, from a 68-9 plymouth.

Yep, could be anything, but when new it would have been originally equipped with 14 x 5.5 rims.

Since the thread is locked I am commenting on the below (last) post here:

Quote:

Yeah I guess the Hemi production figure's for the Hemi 4-door's have almost doubled since this thread started, lol.

Let's keep our feet on the ground here, in reallity the official number has not yet changed, it stands at 4 cars, 1 1967 4 door Hemi Plymouth and 3 1966 4 door Hemi Dodges. The most promising exception being the green 66 Hemi Belvedere II that "most likely" existed, but since there is no VIN evidence to solidify it as "undeniable", it technically does not count. I really hope that someday a VIN # surfaces and can prove the car was 100% authentic, even if it probably does not exist any longer.

As far as other cars that might have been built but are now long gone, we may never know unless one surfaces in the future, and with the popularity and recognition Hemi cars get, expecially a 4 door, that possibility is pretty unlikely. In the end, no matter which way you cut it, they are super rare and unusual cars.