Quote:

*The guy you read about in the NHOA letter owned this red car, he was from Witchita, (both the white & red cars were from the same area) I believe his name was Floyd, his name was on a special plaque on the dash.

Yes I recall the fellow from Kansas with the two 4-door Hemi Coronet's, but his name eludes me. Floyd was the original owner of the red car with his name on a plaque located on the dash. The owner? of white car bought the red one as well, he owned both of them, and eventually sold off the white car to Garlits I believe, then sold off the red one next, or vice-versa.

But this faded goldish 66 4-door Hemi Coronet was the very first Hemi 4-door that I ever seen in my life! I believe Harold Davies was a old nhoa director at the time, but I don't recall seeing that other nhoa article you speak of? I vaguely remember it but my memory isn't what it used to be. Anyway those other 66 4-door Hemi Coronet's & one 67 4-door Hemi Plymouth didn't hit the news-stands featured in the Mopar magazine's for a couple of years after that.

Can someone scoop that faded gold photo from the ebay ad and post it on here, thanks.