Thanks for the info guys. That pic looks terrible but I can assure you the car is in great shape now as far as I can tell and I am somewhat A body knowledgable (havein a 68 fish I am restoring and a ratty 71 Demon drag car I was trying to get race ready). The car could use patch panels on the rear quarters to smooth them out. Trunk extensions are still OK.

Anybody know the exact date and who was driving the car? Was it Mike? Funny he never mentioned it but no big deal. The history on this car is out there and I would like to know it. This car will be raced and some times driven to the track as there is a pretty good street car presence around here in HSV (mostly damn rustangs but some boosted chebbies) and this car will be in the mix. I plan to remind them why Mopar was the king of the streets back in the day.

The car currently has a 2 stage NOS with the 1st stage (200 plate) initiated by hitting the full throttle switch. The second stage (400 fogger nozzles) is actuated some time later determined by the setting on the 7AL-3 box. There is a switch to choose one or two stages. I have yet to play with the juice and get it all figured out so I know what to do if something goes haywire.

As far as going up to the midwest events, they are a "fer piece away" and my current trailer is just a utility, not enclosed. There is a Mopar event at HSV in the Summer and maybe folks who are close enough may want to come to that. Another thought is Louisville, KY where there is a big Mopar scene.