I gotta say, I KNEW the thread would come to this. BG trying to do the right thing, the anti-source guys bashing Brandon's stuff...KI, SACT, CALLIES are the best, blah blah blah. It's been said here hundreds of times: Don't run ANY aftermarket part without it being checked. If you can't/don't have the knowledge to do it yourself, find a shop you TRUST to check it out. If you are nieve enough to think that ANY stroker kit can just be dropped in, you're in the wrong hobby.

Brandon, don't be so defensive you also KNEW where this was going. If you have that many satisfied customers, this thread shouldn't matter. Besides, I know plenty who are disatisfied with (pick one, or more) Eagle, SCAT, K1, Moroso, Edelbrock, Weiand, MSD, Crane, etc...at one time or another.

Let's see what BG comes up with in the end. And let's see what the additional costs are, shall we? Actually this thread should have been locked with only BG's input.

At the end of the day, if you don't want to buy a Source kit...then DON'T. This is America buy what you want, but please have some respect for Brandon for bringing this OPTION (look it up in the dictionary) to our hobby. And most of all, show the respect to BG for this "evaluation".

We now return you the chaos already in progress!

Last edited by cudadoug; 01/07/10 08:39 PM.