m46Rat has a Gran Coupe Conv 383, 4 spd, no a/c, with a 087 engine and a 37 carb. I found this on previous thread Dan posted where '70 E body owners needed to know what carb and color engine their car came with. Most in the thread were clueless (even m46Rat) that the BCS would help them find the carb code answers or that there even was a such a thing as an engine code.

m46Rat claimed his 087 335hp orange Super Commando engine didn't have an HP stamped on the pad. Even though 087 is clearly one of the orange HP engines listed. Must not have been stamped or stamped on 'strange' place like under the head was answer given to this. I wonder if he ever did find that HP was stamped some where. Maybe a P for premium fuel instead of R for regular fuel...something!!

That makes 2 Gran Coupe's found with a 4 speed and no a/c that are confimed Super Commando engines, m46Rat's and the one Furyman posted the BCS info.

In that thread, from last year, Dan asked if anyone could add 383 4bbl engine code numbers to his list of '70 carb codes. It seems I have become the man for the job of getting his list a kick in the bleep. Seems somebody here cares, and not just me, so lighten up a bit and watch it all happen.
Also in that '70 383 carb thread, Dan claimed a carb code is on the fender tag for his July 2, 1970 383 Challenger. My car was a July 3, 1970 build. A '70 'Cuda owner who had never heard of such a code being present on a fender tag later questioned Dan who has since never replied as to proof of this carb code that is also subsequently absent from my fender tag too.
I think Dan was simply mistaken and said fender tag when he really meant to say his build sheet is where the info is kept. I've made more than my share of mistakes here already. But the picture is getting very clear and my work is soon done.

Since there is no engine code for a 4 speed and a/c that is 335hp, in the 383 engine code list provided earlier, then the non 'Cuda and non R/T 4 speed and a/c cars must have been 330hp 084 engines with a Carter and painted blue. You heard it, a blue 4 speed with a Carter!! Lol. Maybe one other than Dogpro's will surface before this thread dies out to confirm or refute my conclusion.

The only cars not found in this thread yet are:
1) no 3 speed cars have come forward with BCS documentation; either a/c or non a/c
2) no automatic non a/c cars yet either...