Have a look guys, I may have made enemies talking about it.

You'll notice first the white convertible top was replaced by former owner in 1984...with black

Next, you can't miss the after market passenger RH side plasti-chrome mirror and his friend on LH side too!! This car came w/ standard non-remote chrome mirror. Must have fallen off!!!! Lol!

You can't make out - but under the Barracuda script on both fenders, factory correct '383 four barrel' emblems reside directly underneath.

Also, grille was painted black by a former owner, looks cool, but not correct.

What can I say guys...she's my baby, and I'll defend her against all shi**ers! Lol! (from the movie Christine) None here that I've seen.

For an East coast car, she's like 95% rust free, best condition E body I ever saw to buy. I bought a 1970 Conv Challenger from my neighbor 5 houses down a year after buying this one. It sat in his yard since I was a kid, since 1978. Oh was she a rotten, green 318 Chally vert. Sold her and my first car, a non-Mopar purple '71 318 Gran Coupe at Carlisle one year mid 90's. I should have saved her in '87 when I got my license. Waited too long, din't know she was special till I bought the Barracuda. Then I was like...hey, what about the conv green machine w/ four flat tires and a snake living in the trunk and an inch of water in floor pans from top ripped open.

When I was a kid my next door neighbor had a 1970 GTX. It was rotten, beat up, and in primer, even in 1978. His mother asked if I wanted to buy the 1970 440HP that was left in the garage since '78 when it was towed away for junk for $100 and jumped on it. Never could figure why an 8 year old car was in such bad shape.

My first love in 1986 - a guy down the street had a blue '68 Road Runner original owner, says he should have bought one w/ a hemi, yeah pop, ya think! Wanted more than a 16 year old could afford working at Hardies. Every year he wanted more.

The baddest ride in this area of NoVa was a plum crazy 1970 Road Runner hemi w/ 4 spd pistol - it's said to have sold for $5000 right after I bought the Barracuda for $4250. I almost cried. Its the closest I've ever come to owning greatness guys...the BH27NOB is all I got now.

4329365-005_5.JPG (276 downloads)