Quote:

Quote:

blah blah blah, for what they charge they should install themselves. for some they work great and for others not so much. The fact that the car or engine has dropped 1/32 of an inch shouldn't effect fit. I know 2 guys that bought complete kits that had huge fit issues. Jeesh I'd expect it form a $230 kit but not a $1000+ kit.
Good luck, I hope they don't recommend swapping mounts, changing column and so on.

If they don't make/design them for a 'stock' installation, what else would they have to base the design on?

If your engine is not in a stock location, and your engine components are not in a stock location, how can you possibly blame tti for that??

Because if they fit nicely in your 'non stock' location, then they probably would not fit anything else.

I don't know but I've used cheap headers and mid price headers on many BB B-bodys and have never had to dimple, ding or bend them. None of them dragged or had extensive leaks as many claim on this site. The thing you have to do is TAKE your time, get the motor up, steering column out and most fit pretty easy. for somebody to charger $6-700 for a set of headers is crazy. The 72 340 swinger I had had a set on it. Nice yes, but after 3 years of driving they looked like any other header out there. I put a set of Summit headers on my bro's 318 67 sat in about 30 minutes. (mani's off, engine up and column in the car. The fact that a car..or the cars engine has dropped a tad should have that much of an impact on your headers. I'm guessing from the factory they had a + / - on engine height.