Quote:

All along though I've been a little aggravated at alot of people asking me why in the world my B-body has a small block????!!!! My first answer is simply: that "well it had a small block from the factory" which was in fact a 318 2bbl with a 904 and 2.76 open 8 3/4 rear.

I don't know what it is with the big block bitterness... most people give a disappointed "oh.." when I say 360. If it was an Impala with a 350 that'd be okay, right?

I even had one guy at the gas station as I was sitting there idling... the car has a nice lope to it.. he gets out of his truck and starts walking over and goes "Man! is that a 440?" and I go no a 360 that I had built, and before I can even finish my sentence, he turns on his heel, not missing a step, gets right in his Dodge pickup and drives off without looking at me. [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]??

I dunno... The 360 swap from a 318 was straight forward and easy, and a big improvement in performance. It goes pretty good and I've driven it from one coast to the other twice... pulling a trailer. Works for me...

The Blue Goose

My instagram: Bossride