Quote:

Quote:

OK, I think we have this issue resolved... BUt there are some things to note here- so follow this carefully...

Here is the deal. The Fine Lines front cable is the same length as the original, which is where everyone is having so much trouble. The Intermediate cable from Fine Lines is about 3/4" too long when compared with an original-no big deal here. Neither set provides the correct part that joins the front cable to the intermediate cable.

Here is a photo showing clearly the the shorter one from Inline Tube compared to the correct length one from Fine Lines.

The correct overall length of the inner cable for the front is 55-1/4", which is what the Fine Lines cable is. The Inline Tube cable only measures 52". here is a pic showing this problem.

For those that are not familiar with the correct front cable-to-intermediate cable connector, which is unique to 71 B,J,R,W, I started reproducing it 4 years ago. Photo below, or check out my website.

Bill Rolik

Hi bill we are well aware of you hardware that you sell on ebay at over 3 times the cost of the inline tube hardware.

Inline tubwe hardware set - factory correct $49
all plated the correct colors and 100% correct.

Bills hardware 3 times the cost - Same qualty 3 time the cost - and he only make the hardware no cables -

Inline tube - makes the cables and the hardware for all A /B / E & even C Body.