Quote:

i thought i was the only one that was having issues with my e-brake stuff. not only is the lengths different, did anyone find the ball on the ends of the intermediate cable to be larger than original? i brought one to Ohio 2 years ago and showed someone from inline tube the difference with my cable and a repo. i got the "DUH, are you sure it's original, DUH. um, oh, um uuhhh". then i asked why they don't make them like the originals, i got "uh, oh, uumm, i don't know, duh".

Inline Tube is aware that the ball ends on our parking brake cables are larger than the factory ball. This was done for saftey reasons after having several small ball failures on original cables because of the small surface area. Also all of Inline Tube's hardware is designed to work with the larger ball which is only 1/16 larger in diameter then the original. This small ball end is only on 1 of the 3 to 4 cables and does not affect any function and is not even visable because once it is installed in the hardware you can not see the end of the cable.

Marc McGew
Inline Tube
Sales Manager