Quote:

Had the same problem here Mike. I called them and they politely made me feel stupid and I finally gave up and made my own cable to make it work. I believe I just made a longer intermediate cable to compensate for the shorter front cable.

I live right by Inline Tube and have bought stuff from them for years. Started buying when they were a tiny 2 or 3 man orperation in one of those incubator industrial complexes. Now that they are big and fancy with fancy office and don't have time for regular guy customers. The staff SUXXXXXXXXXX and are rude ( I KNOW retail sales is tough but get a different job or hire different employees if you can't deal with customers). The last 3 purchases were wrong, ON THIER PART (I too have a complete set of ill fitting SS parking brake cables that AREN'T on my Challenger, $$$). I won't deal with them anymore even if they are close. Hopefully they have enough Chevy business that they can tick off or just sell to thier fancy pants rich customers (those are the only people they don't talk down to when you walk up to the counter).

I doubt I'll ever have to worry about becoming a big company BUT if I do, someone please punch me in the mouth if they see ME sporting a Rolex and smoking cigars in a fancy plush office while treating customers like crap. (Guess I am jealous to watch companies become sucessful while treating customers like crap and making ill fitting product. Maybe thats how you BECOME sucessfull? I can think of 5 resto parts companies like that off the top of my head )