For the cooling system you will need to run at least one electric fan if not two.
Thanks to Pete’s suggestion, I called Ron Davis Racing and have them build a custom aluminum radiator with dual electric fans and custom shroud ready to bolt-in and attach to my existing trans cooler lines.
Ran into a couple of problems with Ron Davis, but Bill @ Ron Davis stepped up and helped correct the mistakes.
The unique features of the 3G Hemi radiator requirements are the inlet and outlet locations. They both need to be on the passenger side. If not, you are going to run some really LONG upper and lower hoses 
Upper hose O.D. measures 1.75” and lower measures 1.65’
Preferably due to the fact both inlet/outlet connections are on the same side of the radiator, you will need a downflow radiator with upper and lower tanks.
You can use a crossflow radiator with sidetanks but it will need to be segmented as such that the coolant from the upper hose does not go straight down to the lower hose in the same tank. Keep this in mind when ordering a radiator.
I also purchased a dual fan relay wire harness to wire the fans.
If you are doing the same build as me, you can call Ron Davis, speak to Bill and tell him you want the same exact radiator I had made (26” radiator). I am sure they keep the specs on file. And for hoses, I used Napa hoses pn# 8458 and #7694

3930568-RonDavisRad.jpg (2129 downloads)