Ok engine is in and now we need to attach some accessories.

To install the a/c compressor, we needed to remove the 4th ear off the a/c compressor.
You must cut this ear flush off the rear of the a/c compressor housing. This will barely clear the driver’s side mount on the K-frame.
Next you will need to shorten the lower mounting bolt by approx. ¾”. So it can be installed and tightened to the engine.
The a/c compressor electrical connector can then be flipped on it’s bracket to it can plug into the Squier engine harness.

The Generator is a straight forward bolt-in affair. Just need to purchase the 3 correct mounting bolts and an 8mm nut for the battery cable.
Using the existing battery/generator cable on the original 6.1L Hemi engine harness which has a fusible link, I was able to run the generator cable from the generator to the starter B+ terminal below the intake manifold.
Buttoning up the drive accessories was easy as well. Just ordered a correct belt tensioner, idler pulley (with cover) and drivebelt. Easy as pie.

Installing the TTi headers was not fun. Keep in mind my torsion bars were not in since I was overhauling the front end.
The passenger side was easy and straight forward.
The driver’s side #1 primary pipe interfered with the a/c compressor. It required a half dollar size dent to clear the compressor. ( I am not the only one to have experienced this).
The #1 pipe also interfered with the upper rear corner of the driver’s side mount insulator. Nothing a little grinding didn’t correct.
But the rear problem was installing the mini denso starter. It would not fit properly. It required two half dollar dings on two different pipes to get the starter fitted.
I plan on addressing these issues with TTi soon.
Also, since I have power steering, it was tricky getting the driver’s side in. Header in, the p/s box will not go in. P/s box in and header will not go in.
Required leaving the box in LOOSE , push the box as far left as possible and slipping the header into position. This was WITHOUT the torsion bar which I can imagine would make it much more difficult. Another possibility would have been to jack the engine up but I did not want to lift on the new pan.
One big bonus. The headers immediately bolted righted up to my existing TTi exhaust.