Now that I covered the trans, we’ll go to the required parts and modifications to fit the engine into the Cuda.

I used TTi engine mount brackets pn# TTIMM57BE and TTi headers pn# TTI6.1HC-C4.
The mounts included the needed hardware.

Using the TTi mounts along with the TTi headers assured me if I had header issues due to engine alignment issues, I would have a ground to stand on. I still had left side header issues and will be addressing it to TTi to se what they can do about it.

Now once you mount the engine brackets to the block you will notice the rubber insulators will need to be slightly modified and clearanced to avoid contacting the block. It only required grinding the corners at an angle.
A couple of other notes on the engine insulators. Install the long ˝” pass thru bolts into the driver’s side insulator. With the bolt tightened, cut flush the excess length passed the insulator nut. This will help in clearing the a/c compressor.
On the passenger side insulator, since the oil filter adapter is in the way, it is impossible to install the ˝” pass-thru bolt from the front of engine. This will require drilling through the insulator’s existing nut so the bolt can be installed from the rear and using a nut on the other end.

3930530-PassMount_MOD.jpg (2845 downloads)