Quote:

Randy I admire your car and efforts but do you really think a large cowl hood looks like a street car? I would work on getting that bs rule changed. sounds like a rule made by someone who runs a cowl hood and thinks there is an advantage to the other cars that have a front faced scoop

finally found something me and quicktree agree on!

My computer didn't pull up all the pictures but it did most of them, I think they would almost all look better if they were not so tall and they start at the front of the hood instead of 6 inches back, they just look dorky but a couple small changes might help.

The hemi scoop looks better than the 6 pack scoop but is less functional. The hemi scoop was desighned mostly to make room while the 6 pack scoop was desighned to function, that is why it has some space under the opening, to keep it out of the turbulant boundarie layer of air. The best looking mopar scoops don't do much at all for function though, the A-body twin scoops.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!