Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

cowl hood gond BAD.....this may be an example of why people dont like them...

I actually had it lowered about two inches. The guy that did the hood screwed up. It was not supposed to keep getting taller as it went back.

However, when you guys can figure out how to put a Predator headed 654 with a sheet T/R and two fours under the hood without it being that tall, you let me know.
We are not allowed forward facing scoop for the most part.

Old pic, but you get the idea...

http://www.freewebs.com/outlawdragradial/WSF/Img0458.JPG

Why is there a rule for rear facing scoops ONLY. How is such a goofy rule even created...must be NHRA. Rule was probally created by the same guy that created the new points system for the Pro's??

Believe me, I AGREE. It's not NHRA tho.
It's the local heads up stuff. Not just local to me either.

The idea was to keep the radial cars looking "street" like for the fans. Never mind the f/c cage and chute.

The motor comes out 6 1/2 inches from the fender line. Forward, backward, big bulge with no opening, it still has to be taller than the motor. Not real street like, but I didn't make the rules.

Straight from ORSCA website for E/Z street rules...
Body
Stock bodylines must be retained. Fiberglass pieces limited to hood and bumpers and deck. Hood scoops allowed but must not protrude above halfway position on windshield. No forward facing hood scoops allowed, unless equipped from factory. All factory glass windows required . Lexan not allowed (Trucks may replace rear window with Lexan for roll bar exit). Factory spoilers allowed. After market or custom wings not allowed. Factory grill and headlights required. Complete factory core support and inner fenders required but may be notched for header or roll bar clearance. Stock floor pans required front to rear but may be notched for sub-frame connectors. Trunk pan may be notched for fuel cell or fuel pump placement, but must remain intact. Wheelbase must remain within factory specs, within +/- 1"