So I took a week of vacation time, started this morning ordering my front suspension and TTI's

Spent most of today ordering parts (3 -paychecks this month instead of 2...RTdude, for that carb! and helping pops clean the garage. Charged up the Duster's battery, etc. Tomorrow it goes in the garage and the 517,000 mile 318 comes apart! I'd do this at my house but I do not want to lay in a pile of rocks again while doing the swap! Been there, done that!

Today's pics:
Torque really wanted to sleep in this morning!

Family portrait. That's my old '73 Challenger (Now my brother's car after I got it for free, gave it to him, had it given back to me, spent a bunch of $ on it and sold it back to him to get Lita the '55 Buick 2 door.

I could have sold the Duster and kept the Challenger, but sentimental value, Y'know?

Dad's '46 Dodge Coupe.

517,000 mile 318. Rebuilt when I was a teen around 250,000 (Bought it with 238K)

Clean garage! (Almost)

You can see the 360 on the stand next to the Dodge.
And here's Torque. He's a big help, as always.

The Duster's battery is charged now, and the 360 Magnum I got from OzHemi is ready to roll, the TTI's will be here in a few days along with my suspension kit. MoparVern scored us a firewall from a heater-only car we're welding in, too. My buddy Art is cruising over tomorrow in his '65 Cuda to lend a hand. My dog is fast asleep, it was hard work for him being lazy all day.

Stay tuned for more pics tomorrow night!

Last edited by Just Cameron; 09/07/09 11:30 PM.