I am putting in a new hemi with Indy heads in my 1969 Roadrunner and pulling the 383 that was in there. I have a couple of questions I hope you guys can answer.

First I removed the crank pulley from the 383 and put it on the hemi and it lines up fine with the water pump pulley. I have a 6 bolt crank flange and a thick damper so I expected this to be a problem based on some past threads. Am I OK or am I missing something?

Second I intend to use the bell housing off the 383, it number is 2892626 which is listed for 383/440 11" clutch so I think I am OK here too. Is there anything I should be aware of that's not obvious?

Thirdly, I can't find a number on the flywheel. It looks pretty good but I wonder what you're opinions might be. I can't find any numbers on it but it is pretty darn heavy. I am thinking I will just re-surface it and use it. What do you think?

Finally, I would like a clutch recommendation. The clutch and pressure plate I pulled from the 383 looks OK but I think I want to replace them just to avoid a possible headache. I am thinking that McLeod would be a good choice for a manufacurer. Also I don't know what combination to choose. This will be primarily a street car and strip time will be rare at best.

As always I value you experience and opinions.

Jack