Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
]

I watched both videos after that Hemi was tagged on here. I can't believe that Nick didn't stop immediately when it became obvious there was an issue with the carbs, or verify timing. Just kept pushing through and wasting time and potentially damaging that motor. Maybe it's not incompetence, just manufactured drama for likes? confused

Where the headers used installed on the motor when delivered to Nick's? Otherwise the mismatch between the headers and the raised exhaust ports should have been caught upon installation. Just looks like sloppy work on his part. hammer
iagree I wouldn't take anything to them down twocents [/quote]

There is no mismatch, the port is raised to th etop of the header tube (old S.S. technology) and floor winds up dumping into the tube almost half way up, if you ask me I say its acting like an anti-reversion step. I agree he kind of burned himself though if he's now just saying the port is mismatched. It isn't. As far as taking anything to them--They have engines and work pouring in from all over the world, it makes for great YT content! J.Rob

2009 PHR\EMC Competitor
2010 PHR\EMC Competitor
2011 PHR\EMC Competitor
2012 PHR\EMC Competitor
2013 PHR\EMC Competitor
2014 HotRod/EMC Competitor
2015 HotRod/EMC NoShow
2016 HotRod/EMC 3rd place SPEC Bigblock
2018 HotRod/EMC 7th place G3