Originally Posted by RAMM
He must've finally looked at the top of the dyno sheet and called me yesterday. Weird conversation, he doesn't seem to know if the customer wants new heads or if heads are available or really what the customer wants. IMO there is no need to change any components, just address the now leaking head gaskets and use the manifold of your choice with the carbs of your choice. Since he's elected to use the same cam, it won't make 800hp new heads or not since he wants it to fit under a hood, which is why I went with the cool Marine style intake in the first place. That engine ran so well and was super driveable which is what the original build intent WAS. A couple of grand and I could've cleaned the carbs/rebuilt/checked the timing curve and verified on the dyno. He'd have it in his car by now if the car was ready for it. J.Rob

I watched both videos after that Hemi was tagged on here. I can't believe that Nick didn't stop immediately when it became obvious there was an issue with the carbs, or verify timing. Just kept pushing through and wasting time and potentially damaging that motor. Maybe it's not incompetence, just manufactured drama for likes? confused

Where the headers used installed on the motor when delivered to Nick's? Otherwise the mismatch between the headers and the raised exhaust ports should have been caught upon installation. Just looks like sloppy work on his part. hammer