Originally Posted by fast68plymouth
As for the pic orientation...... what seems to work for me, when uploading from my phone.....

Have the pic stored in the phone so it’s oriented correctly when holding the phone vertically.
And hold the phone vertically while you’re browsing the pics to upload them.

Sometimes I’ve had to rotate and save the pics, again........ even when they were correct originally.

Let’s try it with one of yours......

Thanks Dwayne, I just tried it and we'll see with the two pics I'm gonna post.

Yesterday was a bit of a struggle--I fired the Hemi on the dyno after spending the entire day and then some hooking it up on the dyno. It fired unbelievably quickly and I start running through all of my usual checks --terrified of of oil leaks especially the rear main on the B/RB's and all seems to be going well. My carb guy Guillaume Bordeau shows up as he went through the brand new carbs a month or so ago and we proceed to attempt a pull. I set the rpm too low @ 3500 and when I load it it blows through the absorber and just hangs at 5500 rpm. The torque doesn't look right at 651 ft/lbs so I know something is up with the dyno. Long story short I spent most of today (Sat) replacing the absorber mechanical seal and we get back into business by about 1:30 p.m. First test from 5000 rpm-5500 rpm is a success and we do bunch of other stuff like a plug change (was running the old plugs)--fool around with the widebands, etc....

Long story longer the engine runs really really nice--doesn't leak a drop of anything and I'm impressed with the cam the previous builder used. It makes almost 17" of vac @1100-1150 rpm (solid roller) We ended the day with 710-715 tq (probably 750 at peak) and 708 hp with awesome manners and consistency. I'd like to load it at a lower rpm and capture the actual peak torque but I don't think I will be able. The graph shows the before and after differences nicely. J.Rob

Prelimresults.jpgBvsAgraph.jpg

2009 PHR\EMC Competitor
2010 PHR\EMC Competitor
2011 PHR\EMC Competitor
2012 PHR\EMC Competitor
2013 PHR\EMC Competitor
2014 HotRod/EMC Competitor
2015 HotRod/EMC NoShow
2016 HotRod/EMC 3rd place SPEC Bigblock
2018 HotRod/EMC 7th place G3