Don't know about "Way Faster" but should provide an improvement. Gets a little easier (control wise) if your converting to Elec injectors but more parts are going to be required, TPS, EGT sensors plus injector control unit, Assuming you are sending it out for the conversion they should be included in the package. Keeping it mechanical, I would tell you to send it out and have it flowed to your combination and start from there, I have not worked with a Kinsler set up but they are similar to Enderle as far as fuel control goes, once its flowed, make some passes and read the plugs, change the Main accordingly (bigger Main Jet = lean, Smaller Main Jet = rich). Once your close on the base main jet your can then start tweaking the port nozzles to optimize individual cylinders.As you tweak Port nozzles you will need to move the Main Jet up or down to keep the overall balance in check. A word of advice is always favor the Fat side of a fuel tune...Lean can get expensive real quick.This is regardless of fuel type.
You can improve performance with Injection vs Carbs do to better cylinder control as mentioned previously, where a carb kind of averages and has a better (less fussy) window, With Injection you can be more specific and has a more finite tuning capability and make changes closer to the time of need (make changes in the staging lanes) for best performance based on current weather conditions..or you can just leave it alone (fat tune) and run it...depends on what effort you want to put into it. Its one of the aspects of racing I enjoy.
Also I would recommend you get these from Kinsler, good info and How to stuff including parts (Mine are old....looks like from the 90's) and do some research as well, there's lot s of info out there.

IMG_6027[1].JPG

'01 P1500, Blown/Inj BAE,/Veney ,Bruno/CS2,Dana 60
'01 Dodge 3500 S Cummins Auto, Fresh air kit, 4" Exhaust,
'05 Dodge Magnum R/T - Too Much to list
'60 Willys CJ5
'01 International LPX - Project,DT466, Allison
'64 Plymouth Valiant, Inj 528 Hemi, 2spd