Switching up the intake setup for 2024. My Dad has always loved stack injection, fresh off of drag week and looking over some stack injected cars this W2 Kinsler manifold popped up on marketplace. I sent him the link and next thing I know he bought them! So off came the tunnel ram and the Kinsler manifold EFI conversion is underway.

First thing I learned is that Kinsler components are expensive but quality pieces. Second, the injector fittings are removable so changing them over for electronic fuel inectors is easy. Third, this manifold came off of a short deck block because the valley cover isn’t even in the zip code of working. I’ll either widen this one or get one made from somewhere.

Thoughts on performance? The current combo has been a best of 10.40@127. 3535lbs 10:1 W2 418”. I don’t expect it to hurt anything I just don’t know how much this combo has left in it. It for sure won’t have any lack of airflow with a 2 5/8” throttle blade for each cylinder. Nothing else will be changed other than the components needed to make this intake work.

IMG_3878.jpeg

68 Barracuda Formula S 340