Originally Posted by an8sec70cuda
For what you're doing...I'd stay w/ the stock crank. A little more cam and tweaking in other areas will make more than enough power. twocents

Mine is .020 over, but had 12.5 pistons in it that have been milled down a tad , builder thinks its in the 11.2 - 11.5 range ( keep in mind this car has been done 20 years )

I have the cam card ,,,around here somewhere and best I remember its just a tad over .500 lift .( its solid lift btw )
Otherwise box stock , still running stock heads, valve gear , exhaust manifolds and stock exhaust. etc etc

Im toying with the idea to change the mufflers to something with a little more growl so to speak and thinking up the full system to a 2.5inch end to end while Im at it. I dont want to go to 3inch for fear of clearance issues in the back ( I HATE squeeks + rattles )
And if I pull it down for a piston change . Im may upgrade the cam to get away from yearly cam adjustments and give it a little rumble when pulling into cruises.

I bought the car primarily due to the color combination. The hemi was just an added bonus. And is PRIMARILY eye candy to the masses, AKA an ego boost for me. As its been a VERY LONG time since Ive owned a hemi car

Ill be honest,. Ive owned it 3 years and to date have still NOT really flat laid into it .