I'm pretty sure in the area of the "Million Dollar Highway" near Ouray, Colorado it wouldn't matter how far down the vehicle was it would be retrieved within a matter of days or a week at most. For a few reasons, one they would have to get down their for the victims, two because it's a big tourist area and who wants to look at trashed vehicles in a beautiful natural state or national park area. And three, $$$$$ and livelihood for the area towing and salvage businesses. I've ridden off-road motorcycles on charity rides over fifteen years in that area and we made it a point to NEVER leave so much as a cigarette butt out there so they are not going to leave a vehicle with gas, diesel, oil and scrap metal anywhere. I've ridden this trail dozens of times going to and from Lake City to Ouray and it will make even the bravest of people pucker their butts. These people made a deadly mistake and went down 110 feet to the bottom of the cliff and then rolled another 150 feet back in 2022 and yes they pulled it out of the canyon within days.

https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/ne...liff-killed-tour-driver-2-arizona-women/

camp-bird-rollover-credit-ouray-county-plaindealer.jpg2958ffade798e455a4f981807dd4d4ba.jpgR (39).jpg