Originally Posted by 6PKRTSE
I have heard nothing but horror stories about Magnum Force products and geometry. I run a AlterKation front suspension in my Challenger. It is probably going on 10 years old now with plenty of street miles and racing. I don't remember exactly but it was close to 125 lbs weight savings from my original front disc brake set up. Main advantage is that I can run a 10 quart flat bottom top fuel funny car/dragster type oil pan for plenty of ground clearance and I was able to weld my 4 piece Hemi headers all into 1 piece headers. They go in and can come out from underneath with the engine still in the car.

Most of the stories you have heard of MF is the same six people who complained about their older suspension builds from probably 20 years ago and the hundreds of times people keep repeating the same thing. The Transformer suspension is a Much better design than the tubular piece, and they build several different suspension assemblies to boot. I'm sure the set up you have on there is great for rolling around the shop, getting of the car of the trailer for an 1/8 mile pass or even on some nice roads driving for a quicky ice cream run, but I can't trust a single bar of tubing to hold the suspension on an aggressive road race or the mild, small diameter steel tubing for a lower control arms. You would think for the price, there would be more metal on it to brace it if there should be an accident or even a decent pothole/deer impact?

DSC00730.jpgDSC00736.jpghandling6.jpg