Originally Posted by OrangeProwler
Any updates?

Well not really. Waiting for the weather to consistently be better so I can use a tree limb to come a long up and off the box. I have a prearranged deal to buy a complete 8.75 rear end from a member here as soon as he gets his new Dana. With the box removed Ill enlargen its wheel houses and move the leaf springs inboard. Then install the 8.75. But no real work done on it as of late. I have decided to go old school with the powertrain. I'm accumulating parts for the future engine and trans swap and bought a new used Weiand tunnel ram and a Hurst pistol grip quarter stick shifter. The engine will eventually be a forged piston 360. Trans will be a RMVB 727. Goal is 400hp naturally asp with a 150 shot of nitrous. I bought some new chinese EQ heads. They checked out as flawless by Holland Automotive and Machine. I had them cut down the guides so now I can safely run a 550 lift cam. I began porting those heads. I may be driving it yet this summer with the stock drivetrain but with the big Hoosiers radials out back and skinny frontrunners.

Keep old mopars alive.