I'm looking fwd to playing with this truck. I have had 2 440 Challengers and a 340 cuda decades ago. I recently sold a 71 Demon because I just didn't have the wherewithal to make it nice . This Dakota runs and drives as is so that's a big plus. The body is rust and nearly dent free. It already has a V8- another plus. I'm not under pressure to make it pristine which is how I would have wanted that 71 Demon. Granted Ill eventually prep the body and pay someone to paint it but its more acceptable to me that this Dakota wont be perfect. Slight bummer being OBD1 there is not tuning capability. I really plan to keep the fuel injection simply because it works. Eventually a wet NOS system and a 100 shot but that will be very very last. When I relocate the springs inboard and expand the wheel houses I plan to fit an approx 13" wide section width Hoosier radial under there on a 15x12 Weld Draglite. Skinnies up front. 6BBL or cowl scoop will be fitted to the stock hood. High 15 second Truck will look like it runs 11s- and that's fine.

Keep old mopars alive.