Why thanks!
6bbl MPI is a lot of fun to drive! I took a look at some of the previous postings on this topic. The whole reason for running a six barrel intake is to take advantage of the long runner, high velocity central throttle body flow path at low rpm and the short runner, high volumetric flow of the two outer bodies at high rpm. Youve got to have a progressive linkage to make this happen. No amount of tuning the EFi system will "simulate" this fluid dynamic effect. That is why most every new car with a gas motorhas a variable runner intake tract that adjusts the lengths of the intake runners as the RPM/load/etc increases. The beauty thing is I dont need to worry about losing my atomization in the manifold (ported to 48mm +) or maintaining a high vacuum signal to keep the outers from flopping around. Big displacement, big heads and or cams, etc all work with the 6bbl MPI system and you get designed-in tip-in control without any histrionics. Try running a 2000 cfm single blade TB to learn true right foot control... Geeze.. turned into a plug for sixpacks!
Now I need to drive...
Bruce

I sell fuel injection, but Ill still rebuild your carb if I have to...