I dunno what is in the kit, but he's a rough list of the stuff:

a) fuel tank
- proper sized supply line for your HP (3/8" likely). Can modify fuel sender unit
- Return line
- sump is advisable and my preferred option or you can hear the pump sucking the void on corners below 1/3-1/4 tank it cavitates on corners.
b) Pumps, filters and regulors
- pre pump filter (100 micron screen, lots of surface area unless you enjoy pumps cavitating and screens plugigng up.
- pre rails/injectors filter (10 micron, lots of flow capability so it doesn't plug or restrict or blow out when plugged)
- regulator sized to your app, preferrably vacuum referenced not a must
- pump sized to your app. Juyst what you need, and do not over doe it. If you go too big it can heat the fuel and Aeromotive recommends a pricy motor speed controller, or you risk hot fuel or worse. If your controller has a RPM switch, you can build your own pump speed control through several means
- lots of plumbing hoses and fittings. Get comfortable with AN- fittings as that is the easiest way to route a supply and return line.
c) Electrical
- you likely need a good 15A circuit for the injectors and controller. 8 low imp injectors will pull 8A a full blast. High imp will pull 16A average and could peak more than that but not usually in a sequential system
- 20-30A circuit for yoru fuel pump, depending on size etc
- Alternator. You probably have 20+ more amps pulling at low RPM between the pump and EFI stuff, so make sure your alternator puts out at idle ranges. I run a 100A alternator which puts out about around 40-45 at idle and it works for me so far.
c) typical kit type stuff
- injectors
- rails
- wiring harness
- controllers
- Sensors: MAP, TPS, Coolant and Air temp, maybe more
d) sensors not likely in the kit
- Wideband O2 sensor. A must for tuning.
- bung for your exhaust pipe to fit narrow or wideband O2 sensor
- plumb a fuel pressure gauge into your regulator or somewhere on your pressure side by the rails so you can see and set what you're getting to your injectors.
- in car fuel pressure gauge is handy until you're sure your system is working right.

I'm sure I'm missing lots of those little things like cable ties, clamps and that stuff, but this is roughly what a complete system will consist of. If I think of anything else that is important, I'll edit this. I've done this a few times for my car and hit almost all the common pitfalls and money sinks one can come across.

I think the 6 pack looks nice, but all that linkage and the less than ida distirbution might be less than ideal, but will still work quite well and even better if the controller you choose will let you fatten up any ports that you can tell are lean. I di a RPM Air-gapo and that work very nicely. This time I'm doing a tunnel ram, and I expect it to work very well for it's nearly uncompromised dry flow characteristics which are great for EFI motors.

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/zbhansen/temp/DartNewMotorInstalled.JPG

Best of luck. Feel free to ask me any questions about EFI on these old mopars. I see you're already caught the attention of a few of the boards good EFI vendors and experts.

Greg