Originally Posted by A12
Yep, rented one many years ago on a business trip to Thousand Oaks, CA. Well not intentionally, Enterprise was out of the car I initially reserved and gave me a choice of colors on a Challenger. Tough time at first picking a color until I looked around and saw all of the white cars of every variety in the lot and on the road. Nice driving car that I "took the long way home" with the spare time before and after the job I was there to do. Coast Highway, Queen Mary and crawling for two and a half hours that would normally, without too much traffic, take about an hour to get from the Queen Mary to Thousand Oaks. I HATE LA TRAFFIC. So I returned down the coast highway to LAX to return the Challenger, but first with a stop at the Hot Rod Magazine shop for a private tour. Don't know if it's still there off of Wilshire Blvd??

Cool. I have family in Thousand Oaks/Westlake Village. Been there several times. Was a ton of fun, but way too crowded for me to live there. And you have to work your schedule around traffic volumes. My relatives rarely go into L.A. because of the traffic getting there. That and the 'other' problems there. With air travel the way it is now, we will probably never go back. frown

Master, again and still