Originally Posted by n20mstr
Originally Posted by dvw
First off this is good video. Others take note. Two things that I see. The front is to loose. There is zero tire spin until the front tire is off the ground. There is very little seperation in the rear. Raise the ladder bars to increase seperation. Then control that seperation by tightening the rear rebound. If you hit the gear icon on You Tube you can watch the video in 1/8 time.
Doug

This right there, ^^^^ do what you have to to increase the seperation, use the rear shock to control it.
Front , needs some travel and a really good double adj shock to control it.

You are at the point that GOOD shocks are whats going to make the car/truck work very well. Getting the ladder bars to point up will help a lot with the seperation. Also as mentioned, make sure that the rear shocks have enought travel to let the rear seperate

Thanks! I have 5 1/2" of front travel and about 3" of rear shock travel, both I believe are enough.

Front shocks were on full loose but will tighten to 6 clicks from full loose (only single adjustable but may have to go to double)
Rear shocks were full loose on extension and 6 clicks from full tight on compression

wave