Thanks all who have replied. I will answer the different questions here.

But first, yes, I believe I need to tighten the front shocks! Also want to make sure I am not topping out the rear shocks.

Blusmbl : First post and you nailed it!

gearhead01: I am still playing with pressure a bit but based on what I have tested, air pressure is close.

Cab_Burge : Do not have a desire to ever go back to bias ply!

Bad340fish: Thanks for the compliment! Tighten the front it is!

Brad_Haak : I don't see it wadding up the tire and being a radial, that would be very tough to do at 16.5 lbs of air, but I will double check. The rims are 13". The front "action" you are seeing is the result of bump steer. Not much I can do about it with the stock front end.

fbs63 : I have the bars up as high as they will go but don't remember the plotting. IMO, the rear does separate about 2 inches but then when it starts to spin, it looses the separation. But....I do wonder if I am topping out my shocks. I will check that.

dvw : Yup! Slow the video down even more? lol

rb446 : Maybe the rear shock is too short..have to check that

Tig : You need more help than I do, but for a different issue! They are Radial Pro tires. The front of the ladder bar is as high as it will go. I may need to invest in some good D/A front shocks vs my single adjustable QA1.

an8sec70cuda : Chip! wave

justinp61 : Illusion. If it is moving at all, I am in big trouble! The truck goes very straight and the beadlocks helped a bunch!