I had two sets of M/T ET Street tires, one set of radials and the others were bias ply, same size, 315x6x15 on both, ten inch rims.
The radials were quicker (from .012 to .18 ET) and faster than the bias were on a GOOD track, not worth a hoot on the average no prep track or on the street, once they started to spin I had to let off to get them to stop spinning and going up in smoke whiney shruggy
The bias plys would spin maybe from a 1/4 turn to maybe 1 3/4 turn and the hook on the same tracks or streets that the radials would not hook on at all shruggy
I did not try to make that car hook on any surface on the radials realcrazy, I'm sure that there are cars that will hook well on radials on the street and average tracks but I wasn't one of them realcrazy whistling shruggy
My Duster weighed 3450Lb. with me in it and had 50.3 % weight on the front tires and 49.7 0n the rear tires, ladder bars with Strange Engr. double adjustable coil overs with 300 lbs. springs, stock 6 cylinder torsion bars up front with double adjustable front drag shocks, 1.42 best 60 ft. times grin
I ran big bias plys only on my last S/P car, 14x32x15 and 15x33x15 up
My new car will get 16x16 inch rims with either15x33x16 or bigger rear tires devil hammer wrench

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 11/29/22 02:21 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)