Originally Posted by dstryr
Originally Posted by not_a_charger
Assuming the spindle isn't damaged, you shouldn't have to do anything to it or to the hub. confused The radius rod, the strut, and the 2 lower control arms determine the position of the spindle. If nothing else is bent other than the front lower control arm, what are you concerned with regarding the spindle not being able to be moved to it's proper position?

It is part # 24 that is bent. Once removed, I'm just asking if the spindle/hub should somewhat freely come back into line or if I might have to rig something to help pull the wheel/hub straight so that the new arm will line up on the bolt holes. Pretty straight forward question I thought.

If part 24 is bent, isn't part 25 a matching part on the other side of the spindle? I'd replace both 24 and 25 if both are attached to either side of the spindle. I would also expect to be replacing the mounting hardware. I can't see one side bending with out damaging the other side. Once everything is apart, that spindle can move a lot. If it doesn't sit back in place properly, something else is probably bent, but the mounting brackets may still also be bent. I can't see that from here.