About all you can do is replace the known bent parts and see where you are. If everything is OK, your good. If not, you have to find out what else is bent, and repeat the process. Bent parts are easy, you unbolt the bent stuff and put on new straight stuff. The problem occurs when the stuff the parts bolt onto is bent or twisted out of shape. Sometimes that shows up when the new parts don't fit right, but sometimes it won't show up until everything has been replaced, and you still can't get the wheel alignment correct. Then you may be required to have the "frame" pulled back straight.

This problem is universal among modern vehicles of all brands. Most of the time, replacing the bent parts solves the problems, but sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes rust and high mileage have an effect on this stuff as well. Some vehicles have known, or expected issues to look into before you start buying parts. For instance, a mid 2000s Chrysler mini van had issues with the upper strut tower sheet metal rusting out. If one came into my shop that was in a minor fender bender and the strut got bent (which is pretty expected), I would be looking at the condition of that upper strut tower before I bought the replacement struts. That area has a replacement fix available, but its something I would want to know beforehand.