Originally Posted by rickseeman
I hate to say anything good about Indy but I don't know what you mean by "fix" this intake. I bolted one on my friends 572 Hemi and couldn't believe how close it ran to the ported super duper $3,000 S/S manifold we took off.

I respect and appreciate everyone's input and feedback! Your application is different being a Hemi and I haven't looked at or measured the runners to the valve. I'm not interested in testing the intake for this motor IN HIS CAR etc. After sorting the engine in the car the results will tell a story. Dynoing this against an unmodified modman and against a different good single 4 intake system would be interesting. I'd guess between the MW porting, adding the spacer and straightening the runner path on this application it's probably a good 100HP better. We feel it will be better EVERYWHERE, especially down low. The spacer will allow the fuel to distribute better among other more obvious benefits. Once it's done and bondo'd up it'll look 'better' from a functional standpoint. The dividers were tacked-in for long-term retention and the center bridge was welded along the sides but after blending is not air-tight to the runners. For now it'll use AFB's because that's what Scott wants. It'd definitely benefit from the tunablity (pump shot mainly) and increased flow of a pair of Holleys. Now if runs as well as we expect it to with the AFB's wouldn't that be win/win?