Originally Posted by HardcoreB
I've been doing 'other things' so this went on a backburner but this is essentially what I'll try. There will be a TWO inch spacer above this and then one additional change was Scott buying the INDY "EFI" 2 AFB top which spreads the carbs apart a touch more so they are better over each runner. Talked with a few that run the modman and run well and there some basically unmodified in the plenum. That said, we could baseline it without the plenum mods..AH, NO!

SIXPACKDODGE..So if you look at the partial circles in blue on the center bridge, they are the trace of the 2x4 'carb' lid from Indy. In my latest pics, I better scribed (you may be able to see the marks?) the "NEW" 2x4 lid which is the 'efi' version which places the carbs more central to the ports allowing me to straighten the runners a fair amount. IN theory, this will help distribution and also performance. Ken L shared that idle distribution is BAD in stock form until you get up in speed at WOT. I'd assume the 6-pack is even more central in carb placement...