Originally Posted by J_BODY
I’m not doing my part…. I’ve come to the conclusion that my last “race season” was 2016. We ran the Hot Rod Heritage Series which was an absolute ball! I think the top 15 in points pretty much hit all the events, and for the most part became the best of friends. Phoenix, Bakersfield, Salt Lake, Sacramento, and ended at Bakersfield. I ended up finishing in 3rd. Packed a ton of miles on the old pickup that year and tons of laps on the car. It was fun going to different tracks. After that in 17 I made my first trek back to my old stomping grounds and hit 2 tracks in 3 days. The sleep was minimal, the fun factor was off the charts. 3300 mile round trip. It seems since then I just pick 3-4 fun events a year and have fun. In two years we’ll be relocating and I’ll be 20min from an 1/8th mile track. Maybe that’ll be a game changer for me. Right now the towing expense weighs pretty heavy too.

If it’s a nice track for sure it will be a game changer for you. You are a bad azz racer when you get out there more often.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time