O.K., here's the deal on my situation. When I wanted to have my engine built, the guy who was building it for me basically laid out the plan for the build. I took his advice but now it appears I shouldn't have as it turns out he was more of a strip oriented car kind of guy and I wanted an engine more suited for the street. He was a member of the family via in-laws and has since passed away before the engine was completed so I am trying to finish the engine and trans. myself so I can finally install them in the car. I believe for the most part (correct me if I am wrong) the engine would be O.K. for the street had it not been for this camshaft/lifter set-up he had me get which is this. https://www.howardscams.com/mechani...-chrysler-383-440-3600-7600-howards-cams The engine is a 400 block with the 440 Source 470 stroker kit. 10.8 compression with Eddy RPM heads, Comp Cams Magnum roller rockers, Eddy Performer intake, Holley 775 or 875 cfm carb (I have both) and TTI 1 3/4" headers. I really don't want a high stall converter to drive around on the street. So, I think rather than investing in a high stall converter that would be suited for the cam I would rather just replace the cam with something that is more suited for a street car that will allow me to use a 2400-2800 stall converter (which I have). I would appreciate recommendations on what a good choice for a cam would be that would work with the engine specs I listed and the torque converter I have along with the 3.73 gear ratio.