Originally Posted by Mr PotatoHead
The real question is how UT got so many smucks to follow him? UT is about as average as average can get for a mopar guy, and thats being nice.

I think I tuned out Drunkle Tony the first video I stumbled across. He sums up something I hate, which is old timers feeling entitled to being experts just because they are old timers. Times change, companies change, technology changes, etc, you've gotta keep up, can't just expect the same answers from 30 years ago to still be correct and relevant.

I've not had any major problems with parts that I can think of, none worth complaining about anyway. Anything I buy, I research first. I'll look up parts on Rockauto for example and cross reference the part numbers on Summit, Jegs, Amazon etc to check out reviews and comments. I learned a long time ago not to make purchase on name brand alone. Maybe the Moogs and Edelbrocks all relied too much on their name while they were outsourcing production of their parts overseas while keeping their name brand pricing. I've had good results with parts from companies I'd never heard of before but had good review ratings and positive comments.

So I don't think everything is defective, so much as some people's purchasing philosophy is defective.

"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of
your thoughts" ~ Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius