I agree. Parts are junk crap shoot now. So frustrating. Use to be able to buy Moog and other brands and know you were good. Not anymore. Nothing is a guarantee anymore except NOS and you'll pay the price. I just keep an eye for NOS stuff for my stuff even if I don't need it now and if the price isn't too outrageous I buy it. I have rotors for my Diplomat Police car (wish I had the big finned drums for rear but the NOS ones on there now aren't very old), and many other NOS parts that are small enough to store. I've had Glen-Ray rebuild radiator. I'll hope for best with Milodon water pumps. I had a headlight switch last for 30 years and start going bad. Made the mistake of buying an aftermarket one and after a couple of months it started melting and could've burnt my car to pieces if I hadn't caught it soon enough. I forgot what the brand was. Went to Feebay and got a NOS one for not all that much more and it's been working great for 3 years. Even adjusting the dimmer on the aftermarket one felt like it was lubricated with sand, and the NOS one is nice and smooth.

Facts are stubborn things.