Here is a set I built for my street/road race 'Cuda. It's a turbo car with 345's up front, so packaging is tight.

I'm using the Victor heads, and no one makes a header flange I liked. I bought the Stainless Headers one and figured out it's just a copy of the .dxf file for the gasket. Decided to make my own (right one is the SH flange and left is mine):

[Linked Image]

I had these water jet cut, and the port slug gave me an idea. I reduced the OD about .030", put a radius on the driven edge, and drilled a hole to attach a handle. This became my forming tool for the stubs. I formed the stub on the bench, inserted, and then formed it again in the flange. Worked out pretty good:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I used the Lego's to layout about 10 different setup's. The goal was all primaries within 1/2" of each other, easy spark plug access, and be removable without pulling the engine! I finally got there, but damn...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The other side was no easier, as I have the engine offset 1-1/2" to the passenger side.

Craig Scholl
CJD Automotive, LLC
Jacksonville, FL
www.CJDAUTOMOTIVE.com
904-400-1802

"I own a Mopar. I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification"