I don't know why the pulley doesn't line up. It could be that the damper is made wrong or it could be that the damper isn't fitted properly for your engine. Aftermarket dampers often need to be honed to fit. Mopar dampers require a special press fit to work properly. You need to measure the OD of the crank and the ID of the damper and look up on the chart to see if you have the proper press fit. If it is too tight you have a shop hone it out. If it is too loose you return it or throw it away.

The upside down numbers are because someone stupid made that damper. Could be the mfg fault or it could be Summit's fault. Evidently someone in the loop didn't know the difference between a Chevy damper and a Mopar damper. There isn't much you can do about that other than complain to Summit.

If you look close at the picture on the Summit website you'll see that the numbers are upside down in their picture. So if you complain about the numbers they'll probably tell you to pound sand since you got what you ordered. Sorry about that, I've learned that one the hard way myself. I used to assume that everyone would sell me good parts but now after 40 years of working on stuff I've flipped my opinion. Now I assume everyone is too stupid to make good parts and that I have to double check everything before I buy it or install it.

Last edited by AndyF; 07/24/22 04:54 PM.