Getting the bugs worked out of the dart 1. overheating with 2 small rads on the street 2. low charging with everything on for night driving i did 2 things one was put a dash 6 bung on top of the driver side rad to let air out to equalize the water and wrap all the hot side pipe with heat wrap and it worked i was cooking the rads it took 3 2 inch wide rolls to cover from headers to turbo and from the turbo to the struts. this worked my temps dont get over 140 driving around town and making some blast on the interstate driving for about 30 minutes non stop at 85 degree with high humidity. 2. electrical i have a 100 amp alt wich i am upgrading to a 150 amp this weekend wich should solve the problem after that i need to get some 30 inch tall tires so i can drive on the highway faster than 40 mph. other than that it runs perfect now i will need to get to the track and make 7 lbs boost trans brake launches this fall to get me into the 5's in the 1/8 on pump gas at 12 lbs of total boost i hope well thats the plan.